Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ode to the Container Store

I know..but really, I love the Container Store. It's helped me file, store, sort and display for years. Sadly Buffalo doesn't have it's own branch, we have a Bed Bath and Beyond. Not the same. But anyway, here's a little glimpse into my love affair with containing over the years, thanks to the Container Store.

***Warning..this particular post is neither chic nor cutting edge. In fact it's a little embarrassing, but it's me. I like to organize.


Love looove the mesh drawers. Perfect for fabric samples,
notebooks and general office organization.


Or socks, t-shirts and sweaters. Told you I loved them.




Separate file cabinets for business and personal,
because I'm serious.
Love their clean white simplicity.


Building slowly towards this.
Lovely glass pantry containers.


And the newest addition to the kitchen, the spice rack!


I've had these little jars for years, all 26 of them rode the L train
to Brooklyn from the Chelsea store location, such dedication.



The amazing and oh so practical metro racks. We have them hidden in the back room..



And on display in the kitchen.



Upcoming project

No comments:

Post a Comment