Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Upcoming project

I'm doing the Decorators Show House this year in Buffalo. Today we had our first official meeting and time alone in our space to take pictures, measure and contemplate design ideas and things. My room is a small bedroom on the second floor, here's some of the pics I took of the space as is. Obviously the wall paper's coming down, although I feel like Anthropologie could probably make it work..




We aren't allowed in the house again for awhile, but I'll be sure to update you all with my progress along the way!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I cant believe this! I just discovered your blog tonight looking for Buffalo based blogs on blogspot. I am really enjoying your posts. I just went to the Sneak Peak this weekend and your room was seriously the ONE room I saw with inspiration boards with a peak of what's to come where I said to my husband, "Ooooo, now THIS room is going to be awesome." Great work!! I can't wait to see it when its done!

    ReplyDelete