Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ahh the Holidays.

Confession: sometimes I wonder why I do things anymore..is it for the sheer fun of doing them? Or is it to blog about doing them..for example, this time last year if you told me I baked cookies and wrote all of my dinner party guest's names on them for place cards, I would have laughed and said noo way. But alas, I did and here I am blogging about it..




But seriously, it was a fun and festive night and I'm so grateful I could gather such a great group together!

And while we're on the subject of absurd holiday baking/blogging, this afternoon I'm attempting to make mushroom meringues..pictures will be posted, good or bad :)

1 comment:

  1. It was a delicious and fun dinner made even better by great friends! I can't wait to hear how the mushroom meringues turn out - sounds like a scary adventure!

    ReplyDelete