Friday, April 1, 2011

Rogues Gallery, Portland ME

Of course the one day John and I had to walk around in Portland it poured the entire time. Bah!  So we didn't get to do too much exploring, but we did make it to the very awesome Rogues Gallery on Warf Street (the most adorable street in all of Portland)

I first saw Rogue's cool vintage print tees, sweat shirts 
and belts at John Derian's store in New York.  
And it's been love ever since.      

There is nothing but brick in Portland, and I looved it.
Such a perfect store front don't you think?  

And the merchandising on the inside is pretty spot on as well.  
The entire store is flawlessly "thrown together" giving 
a perfect casual, rugged masculine vibe.

Lots of flannel.

I wanted to take all these pillows home with me.
They're upholstered in vintage wool blankets, a-mazing.  

John and I poked around the store for quite some time, 
a little to do with the torrential down pour happening outside 
and a lot to do with all the interesting things to look at. 

I also loved the Inn on Carelton our very cute
B&B in Portland's West End neighborhood.
And we had one of the best dinners ever at Hugo's, delish.


No comments:

Post a Comment