Monday, March 28, 2011

Brooklyn Cuteness

John says I over use the word cute.  When in cities like Brooklyn, I guess I do.  I walk down the street and almost involuntarily murmur cute at pretty much everything I see.  You should have seen me in the Old Port section of Portland Maine, it was a gluttonous cute fest.  
  
On a brisk but sunny day, after too many lattes,
I made my way to an old Williamsburg
favorite Scandinavian Design House.

Which was just as cute as I had remembered.  
Love the Royal Copenhagen dishes.


Trying to find an excuse to buy this adorable textile inspired carafe.  
Would look great on the table for water, or coffee. (or wine)

Cuute.


Love the candlesticks.  And snagged the two cleverly packaged 
tea towels in the back for little gifts for the friends we stayed 
with on our trip.  




Sadly, my highly anticipated pilgrimage to 
Brook Farm General Store was unsuccessful.
  
Ohh Brook Farm, this inconvenience only makes me want you more..

No comments:

Post a Comment