Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Who's Cooler Than..

Joan Didion I ask you? This particular post is a digression for me, but I was at my computer listening to itunes when one of my audio books, The Year Of Magical Thinking, came on. I sort of unintentionally listened for a couple of minutes, still absorbed in my desk work, but eventually her words drew me in and before long I was googling insanely cool black and whites like these.








It's a heavy read but she opens an extremely personal window into the life she shared with her husband John in New York City and California and the pain and grief she experienced after his death in 2003.

4 comments:

  1. Notice the blue letters on the cover spell out John. Doesn't that break your heart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO i didn't notice that, so sweet.
    Have you read it? I have a copy, if you like to borrow..

    ReplyDelete