Thursday, September 8, 2011

Recently I've Come to a Realization..

The weddings that used to fill my calendar are slowly being replaced by baby showers.  I guess this is only natural, but for someone who used to love buying wedding gifts, I struggle with what to get moms-to-be.  The idea of giving someone a diaper genie or breast pump just seems boring and maybe a little weird..so over the last couple weeks I've been gathering gift ideas meant to be fun, educational and inspire creativity, or at least look really cute in the nursery.

Available at Uncle Goose
Educational and good looking, perfect.


Available at Design Public
Something soft and cozy to wrap the little one in. 


 Handmade wooden logging truck, super cool.  


Available at BabyRoom
Colorful nesting birdsadorable and interactive 

Available at Dwell Studio
Wooden puzzles, a timeless classic.

Available at All Modern
So many different Flensted Mobiles to choose 
from, all handmade.  (This has been my go-to 
shower gift for a couple years now) 
Available at L'Occitaine.com
Pampering for the Mom and the Baby.


Available at Velocity
I mean, this little fella speaks for itself.

Available at Areaware
What new born doesn't need a gold pickup? 



2 comments:

  1. As a recipient of the above hot air balloon mobile (which you generously gave me at my baby shower!), I must say Grant LOVES it! We hung it over his changing table and it is the only thing that prevents him from having a melt down during diaper changes. All great ideas, Evans--thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, so glad Grant likes it as much as I do!!

    ReplyDelete