Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Looking Back..

Now that we've lived at 22 for just about a year and a majority of the renovations are done I often find myself scrolling through the photos I've taken since we moved in. Most look out of focus, but that's just the humidity and demolition dust in the air...ahh summer days. It's surprising but I can't help but look back with little fondness and almost longing. Here's a little sample of some of my favorites.


John sawing through the kitchen wall. A very exciting moment.

The wallpaper remains..just a little creepy reminder of past generations
who lived in our house.

Gary Geisler, working the drill.


Me ripping up the carpeting down stairs, a truly triumphant moment.

Jake going to town on the pinkish cracked terra cotta tiles by the front door.

John, very tired.


When we moved in every room had its own ceiling color.
There was orange, and yellow,green and peach..my neck hurt for a
week, but every ceiling in this house is now white
and I guess I'm kind of proud of that.



Jock Mitchell doing some serious clean up.

Pre-dust mask, so naive.

Ray, looking confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment